The balsamic Moon phase.
It's the closing chapter in the Moon's monthly saga. It brings a time of little or no light, the final crescent before the next lunar cycle and a new Moon.
Eight Moon Phases
Did you know that the Moon has eight phases?
- New Moon
- Crescent Moon
- First Quarter Moon
- Gibbous Moon
- Full Moon
- Disseminating Moon
- Last Quarter Moon
- Balsamic Moon
What To Do When The Moon's Balsamic
When the Moon enters its final phase, it's winding down an entire month of lunar waxing and waning.
That signals us to do the same: wind down. Rest, relax, reflect. It's the best time all month to step back, sleep more, and reflect on how the past month went.
2023 Balsamic Moon Calendar
Here are the balsamic Moons for 2023.
NOTE: Dates and times listed below are for U.S. central time zone.
2023 Balsamic Moon Phase Dates, Times
- January 18, 9:56 a.m. - January 21, 2:53 p.m.
- February 16, 8:34 p.m. - February 20, 1:06 a.m.
- March 18, 5:58 a.m. - March 21, 12:23 p.m.
- April 16, 1:07 p.m. - April 19, 11:12 p.m.
- May 15, 8:10 p.m. - May 19, 10:53 a.m.
- June 14, 4:12 a.m. - June 17, 11:37 p.m.
- July 13, 2:06 p.m. - July 17, 1:32 p.m.
- August 12, 2:27 a.m. - August 16, 4:38 a.m.
- September 10, 5:34 p.m. - September 14, 8:40 p.m.
- October 10, 11:17 a.m. - October 14, 12:55 p.m.
- November 9, 5:43 a.m. - November 13, 3:27 a.m.
- December 9, 1:16 a.m. - December 12, 5:32 p.m.
- January 7, 2024, 7:09 p.m. - January 11, 2024, 5:57 a.m.
Remember that the end of the balsamic Moon phase is the start of the new Moon phase; the new Moon start times are identical with the ending times given above for the balsamic Moons.
Learn More About Balsamic Moon Phase
Learn more about the balsamic Moon phase in these other articles:
Make Astrology Work For You
An astrology report is the fastest, easiest way into your personal astrology. Shop Now
It's the key to getting the life you want!