ANB Communications, the parent company for Astrologer Anne, understands that your privacy and how your information is used and shared online are important to you.
We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits our site. We only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and our obligations under the law.
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- Account – means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of our site.
- Cookie – means a small text file placed on your computer or device by our site when you visit certain parts of our site and/or when you use certain features of our site.
- Our site – means this website, https://astrologeranne.com
- UK and EU Cookie Law – means the relevant parts of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- We/Us/Our – means ANB Communications, a division of Central Park Communications, Inc., a company registered in the United States, in the State of Illinois, under tax ID no. 36-3990451, with the company number 2609-5890, whose registered address is 6160 W. 60th St., Chicago, IL 60638.
- Information About Us
- Our site, https://astrologeranne.com, is owned and operated by ANB Communications, a division of Central Park Communications, Inc., a company registered in the United States, in the State of Illinois, under tax ID no. 36-3990451, with the company number 2609-5890, whose registered address is 6160 W. 60th St., Chicago, IL 60638.
- Scope – What Does This Policy Cover?
- What Data Do We Collect?
Our site automatically collects some data. For other data, we only collect it if you voluntarily submit it, for example, when signing up to our newsletter, entering a free drawing, or to download some information.
The https://astrologeranne.com/ website and ANB Communications are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We do not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement without your express permission or unless ordered to do so by a court of law. We do not share personally identifiable information with third parties. We do not share or rent our email address lists or other personal data, which remain our exclusive and confidential property.
We collect information on our Contact page and Subscribe page, for example, in order to fulfill your request for information, answers to questions, or assistance or service.
Depending upon your use of our site, we may collect some or all of the following data:
- Email Address
- Birth month and day and zodiac sign
- Telephone number
- Country or other location data to know the best time to reach you
- Answers to survey questions about likes and dislikes
- IP address (automatically collected)
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- Operating system (automatically collected)
- The URL that referred you our site (automatically collected)
- Your activity on our site (automatically collected)
- The site you exit to (automatically collected)
- Information Collected By Third Parties
- We offer free astrological birth charts, courtesy of Cosmic Patterns software. You may use the free birth chart service for personal use only.
- We offer interpretive reports to complement your free birth chart. These reports, and all planet and zodiac charts appearing on this website, are created using Sirius astrological software and other software from Cosmic Patterns Software, Inc., and are protected by U.S. and international copyright and intellectual property laws. You may enjoy charts and interpretive reports for your personal use only. For more information, see Cosmic Patterns Software, Inc.’s website.
- If you request a free birth chart or purchase an astrology report, Cosmic Patterns will request personal information including your name, birth date, place of birth, and time of birth as well as an email address for sending your chart or report(s). For more information about Cosmic Patterns and how it uses your data, you can email the company at [email protected] or call 352-373-1504 from 9AM to 5PM U.S. Eastern Time on weekdays. NOTE: your email address is used only to email you the report. You will NOT receive spam or other “junk email” from Cosmic Patterns or anyone else affiliated with them.
- How We Use Your Data
All personal data is stored securely in accordance with principles set forth by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We use your data to provide the best possible products and services to you, including:
- Providing and managing your access to our site.
- Personalizing and tailoring your experience on our site.
- Supplying our services to you
- Responding to communications from you
- Supplying you with email that you have subscribed to. Please note that you may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email that you have received from us.
- Market research
- Analyzing your use of our site so we can improve our site and your user experience continually
- Facilitating any free prize drawings that the site offers
A cookie is a small file consisting of letters and numbers that our site downloads to your computer or device. A web beacon is a small, transparent image file (normally 1px x 1px in size) used for tracking user behavior and activity around our site.
Cookies used on our site are not permanent, and almost all of them expire between 1 day and 1 year from the date they are created.
Internet browsers normally accept cookies by default. You can change these settings if you wish, however, please be aware that doing so will prevent all websites from using cookies, not just ours. Please also be aware that, by disabling cookies in your browser, you may impair our site’s functionality on your device. Cookies are required to operate most modern websites.
The links below provide instructions on how to control cookies in all mainstream browsers:
- Google Chrome – Clear, Enable, And Manage Cookies In Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer – Delete And Manage Cookies
- Microsoft Edge – Microsoft Edge, Browsing Data, And Privacy
- Safari (OSX) – Manage Cookies And Website Data Using Safari
- Safari (iOS) – Clear The History And Cookies From Safari On Your iPhone, iPad, Or iPod Touch
- Mozilla Firefox – Enable And Disable Cookies That Websites Use To Track Your Preferences
- Android – How To Clear Cookies on an Android Device
- Marketing And Mailing Lists
With your permission and where permitted by law, we also may use your data for marketing purposes, which may mean contacting you by email with information, news, and offers on our products and services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam.
If you subscribe to our newsletter online or by asking us to add you to our mailing list(s), or if you purchase services from us, your name and email address are added to our group email list for online mailing purposes.
This information remains confidential and is the property of https://astrologeranne.com// and ANB Communications. The https://astrologeranne.com/ website and ANB Communications store information in a secure environment. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job receive access to personally identifiable information.
Please note that group emails are managed through AWeber, a third party service that provides email newsletter support for https://astrologeranne.com/ and ANB Communications. These emails differ from individual emails, which go to an individual rather than a group, typically in response to an inquiry using the form on our Contact page.
AWeber complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and as a customer of AWeber, the https://astrologeranne.com/ website and ANB Communications also comply with the GDPR and with AWeber’s policies and other terms of service for data confidentiality and all other aspects of managing mailing lists, newsletters, and communication with subscribers. AWeber is self-certified with both the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield, and AWeber complies with lawful transfers of EU/EEA personal data to the U.S. in accordance with its Privacy Shield Certification.
We use web beacons in group emails to detect when (or whether) you open an email and how you have interacted with it as well as other information such as your email client, web browser, computer or device, and IP address. We also may use web beacons to serve up emails in a particular format so that what you receive is best suited to your computer or device.
Emails from us may contain links. Each link contains a unique tag, which enables us to track which links are being used and by whom. We use this information to improve and tailor our emails in the future so they are of most interest and relevance to you.
Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyze usage statistics, allowing us to understand better how people use our site.
Google Analytics: For more information about safeguarding your privacy regarding Google Analytics, see Google’s Safeguarding Your Data page at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en. To opt out of Google Analytics, visit this page for a browser tool you can install to opt out of analytics:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Advertisers whose content appears on our site may engage in what is known as “behavioral advertising” – advertising that is tailored to your preferences, based on your activity. Your activity is monitored using cookies. You can control and limit your data used in this way by adjusting your web browser’s privacy settings. Please note that we do not control the activities of such advertisers, nor the information they collect and use. Limiting the use of your data in this way will not remove the advertising, but it will make it less relevant to your interests and activities on our site.
We may use Google Adsense advertising on this site. Please be aware that:
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to you based on your visits to our site and to other sites on the internet.
- You may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings. You also may consult this website for information on how to opt out of personalized advertising.
For more information about how Google uses your data and how to control the information Google collects, visit the How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services page within the Google privacy and terms section.
- How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
- We only keep your data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
- Some or all of your data may be stored or transferred outside of the United States. You are deemed to accept and agree to this by using our site and submitting information to us. If we do store or transfer data outside the United States, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the United States. Such steps may include, but not be limited to, using legally binding contractual terms between us and any third parties we engage.
- Notwithstanding the security measures that we take, it is important to remember that transmitting data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting data to us via the internet.
- Do We Share Your Data?
- We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising, and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
- We may compile statistics about the use of our site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales, and other information. All such data will be anonymized and will not include any personally identifying information. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners, and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
- In certain circumstances we may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which may include your personal information, for example, where we are involved in legal proceedings and where we are complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order, or a governmental authority. We do not require any further consent from you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of us.
- What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
- In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. You will be given the chance to unsubscribe and have our data removed from the new owner’s email list.
- How Can You Access Your Data?
- You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us (where such data is held). Please visit our Contact page for details on getting in touch with us.
- Contacting Us