- Definitions And Interpretation
- Cookie - means a small file consisting of letters and numbers that our site downloads to your computer or device;
- Web Beacon - means a small, transparent image file (normally 1px x 1px in size) used for tracking user behavior and activity around our site;
- We/Us/Our - means ANB Communications, whose registered address is 6160 W. 60th St., Chicago, IL 60638.
We use the following types of cookie:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies - A cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of our site, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket, and payment transactions.
- Analytics Cookies - We need to understand how you use our site, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it and what features you use. Analytics cookies enable us to gather this information, helping Us to improve our site and your experience of it.
- Functionality Cookies - Functionality cookies enable us to provide additional functions to you on our site such as personalization and remembering your saved preferences.
- Targeting Cookies - We also need to know when and how often you visit our site and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have clicked on). As with analytics cookies, this information helps us better understand you and, in turn, make our site and advertising more relevant to your interests. Some information gathered by targeting cookies also may be shared with third parties.
- Third Party Cookies - We do not place third party cookies, and we have no control over them. Third party cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on our site or by third parties providing analytics services to us (these cookies work the same way as analytics cookies described above).
- Persistent Cookies - Any of the above types of cookie may be a persistent cookie. Persistent cookies stay on your computer or device for a predetermined period and get activated each time you visit our site.
- Session Cookies - Any of the above types of cookie may be a session cookie. Session cookies are temporary and remain on your computer or device only from the point at which you visit our site until you close your browser. Closing your browser after you visit our site deletes session cookies.
We also use web beacons on our site to track your navigation around it. As with analytics cookies described above, web beacons help us understand how you use our site and enable us to improve it in the future.
Cookies used on our site are not permanent, and almost all of them expire between 1 day and 1 year from the date they are created.
Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyze usage statistics, allowing us to understand better how people use our site.
Google Analytics: For more information about safeguarding your privacy regarding Google Analytics, see Google's Safeguarding Your Data page at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en. To opt out of Google Analytics, visit this page for a browser tool you can install to opt out of analytics:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- How You Can Control Cookies
- Internet browsers normally accept cookies by default. You can change these settings if you wish, however, please be aware that doing so will prevent all websites from using cookies, not just ours. Please also be aware that, by disabling cookies in your browser, you may impair our site's functionality on your device. Cookies are required to operate most modern websites.
The links below provide instructions on how to control cookies in all mainstream browsers:
- Google Chrome - Clear, Enable, And Manage Cookies In Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer - Delete And Manage Cookies
- Microsoft Edge - Microsoft Edge, Browsing Data, And Privacy
- Safari (iOS) - Clear The History And Cookies From Safari On Your iPhone, iPad, Or iPod Touch
- Mozilla Firefox - Enable And Disable Cookies That Websites Use To Track Your Preferences
- Android - How To Clear Cookies on an Android Device
We use web beacons in some of our emails to detect when (or whether) you open an email and how you have interacted with it as well as other information such as your email client, web browser, computer or device, and IP address. We also may use web beacons to serve up emails in a particular format so that what you receive is best suited to your computer or device.
Emails from us may contain links. Each link contains a unique tag, which enables us to track which links are being used and by whom. We use this information to improve and tailor our emails in the future so they are of most interest and relevance to you.
AWeber complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and as a customer of AWeber, the https://astrologeranne.com/ website and ANB Communications also comply with the GDPR and with AWeber's policies and other terms of service for data confidentiality and all other aspects of managing mailing lists, newsletters, and communication with subscribers. AWeber is self-certified with both the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield, and AWeber complies with lawful transfers of EU/EEA personal data to the U.S. in accordance with its Privacy Shield Certification.
For more information about emails and personal data used to deliver them, see our Privacy page.
- Further Information
For more information about privacy, data protection and our terms and conditions, please visit the following:
- Terms And Conditions page
- Privacy page